We received this award last weekend and I has taken me until now to get on the computer to accept it. Many thanks to Natascha for this. Natascha is so sweet and I am happy to have “met” her. She also makes a lot of very delicious looking food, so stop by her blog if haven’t already and have a look for yourselves.
The Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Display the certificate on your website.
2. Announce with a post linking back to whomever presented you with the award.
3. Present the award to 15 bloggers that you think are deserving.
4. Send them a comment letting them know.
5. And the hard part (for me) list 7 interesting things about yourself.
Of course you are not obligated to participate and I understand if you cannot.
Here goes, 7 slightly interesting things about me:
1. I am a bit of WW1 and WW2 and that time period buff. Anything of that time period sparks my interest. I especially love watching shows set in that time period, Foyle’s War, Land Girls etc. They are also all set in the British countryside which follows along with number 2.
2. I would love to be a Homesteader, to garden and be with my animals all day.
3. My favourite place that I have visited so far has been Portland and Cannon Beach Oregon. Technically it is two places but I love that area.
4. I am from Newfoundland, Canada (though I don’t live there now). If you do not know where that is check it out on google maps. I have several earlier blog posts from there when I was on vacation there a couple summers ago.
5. I have two pets, a 12 year old west highland white terrier named Max (who is sick at the moment, I hope he gets better soon, poor little guy) who is very protective over his momma, and a budgie named Oliver (a.k.a professor perecles) who is a very goofy friendly little budgie and has just started talking a little bit (mainly saying “pretty boy” or “pretty bird”)
6. I just started re-watching (on youtube) “Swiss Family Robinson” the t.v. show from the 60’s. I think it was a Canadian show on CTV. Evie is just discovering it. I loved that show when I was a kid and dreamed of living on a deserted island in a treehouse. It still sounds pretty nice to me actually. Though I wouldn’t like the spiders.
7. I also like watching cartoons/animation. I really like the show “Gravity Falls” and “Scooby Doo-Mystery Incorporated”. It probably has something to do with Evie loving those shows also and we watch them together as a family.
Well there you have it! I only took me all night to come up with that, which really should tell you I am not very interesting.
Hey, I could have my own show about a Newfie homesteader living in a treehouse!
I choose to nominate the people because they always comment or like my posts letting me know they are there and reading:
11. My Kitchen Witch
12. Emily’s Kitchen
14. Tassy Bakes
15. Harriet Young
Thank you all for reading.
You ARE interesting! I love Scooby too! 😂😊
I know! Thinking about anything other than recipes to share with others is HARD!! LOL – but thank you kindly for the award nomination!! XOXO
Wow thank you very much for giving me the shout out! You are very sweet, and kind. Thank you, thank you my friend! 🙂
I really hope your doggy gets better. I have a 1 year old pure bred golden retriever who I love love love! He is my third male golden. I only have 1 puppy, and no kids. He is like my kid hah! I know how it is to have a sick fur baby, so I hope yours gets better. 🙂
Reblogged this on Kouzounas Kitchen and commented:
Yay we were nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Thank you very very much to my friend over at @Cookswithevie for the nomination. I will be sharing our answers and nominees this coming week. Have a beautiful week to come!
Thank you again so much for nominating me for this lovely award. It is always hard to find things about yourself to share with others. I do hope your doggy gets better soon.
Have a super day.
🙂 Mandy xo
Congratulations on your well deserved nomination! I really enjoy reading your blog! I sincerely appreciate the nomination.
Thank you so much. I hope to have more frugal posts coming your way too!
[…] Loyalty Award! Please visit Donna’s site BeautyBlogToGo today! We’d also like to thank CookswithEvie, Never Less Than Anything and Natascha of The Madrid Chick for their nominations as well… […]
[…] Cooks With Evie for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award […]