We received this award last weekend and I has taken me until now to get on the computer to accept it. Many thanks to Natascha for this. Natascha is so sweet and I am happy to have “met” her. She also makes a lot of very delicious looking food, so stop by her blog if haven’t already and have a look for yourselves.
The Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Display the certificate on your website.
2. Announce with a post linking back to whomever presented you with the award.
3. Present the award to 15 bloggers that you think are deserving.
4. Send them a comment letting them know.
5. And the hard part (for me) list 7 interesting things about yourself.
Of course you are not obligated to participate and I understand if you cannot.
Here goes, 7 slightly interesting things about me:
1. I am a bit of WW1 and WW2 and that time period buff. Anything of that time period sparks my interest. I especially love watching shows set in that time period, Foyle’s War, Land Girls etc. They are also all set in the British countryside which follows along with number 2.
2. I would love to be a Homesteader, to garden and be with my animals all day.
3. My favourite place that I have visited so far has been Portland and Cannon Beach Oregon. Technically it is two places but I love that area.
4. I am from Newfoundland, Canada (though I don’t live there now). If you do not know where that is check it out on google maps. I have several earlier blog posts from there when I was on vacation there a couple summers ago.
5. I have two pets, a 12 year old west highland white terrier named Max (who is sick at the moment, I hope he gets better soon, poor little guy) who is very protective over his momma, and a budgie named Oliver (a.k.a professor perecles) who is a very goofy friendly little budgie and has just started talking a little bit (mainly saying “pretty boy” or “pretty bird”)
6. I just started re-watching (on youtube) “Swiss Family Robinson” the t.v. show from the 60’s. I think it was a Canadian show on CTV. Evie is just discovering it. I loved that show when I was a kid and dreamed of living on a deserted island in a treehouse. It still sounds pretty nice to me actually. Though I wouldn’t like the spiders.
7. I also like watching cartoons/animation. I really like the show “Gravity Falls” and “Scooby Doo-Mystery Incorporated”. It probably has something to do with Evie loving those shows also and we watch them together as a family.
Well there you have it! I only took me all night to come up with that, which really should tell you I am not very interesting.
Hey, I could have my own show about a Newfie homesteader living in a treehouse!
I choose to nominate the people because they always comment or like my posts letting me know they are there and reading:
1. Kazounas Kitchen
2. The Complete Book
3. Renee’s Bistro
5. the not so creative cook
6. love the little bakery
7. fabulous fare sisters
8. how to $tuff your pig
10. Italian Home Kitchen
11. My Kitchen Witch
12. Emily’s Kitchen
13. Fae’s Twist and Tango
14. Tassy Bakes
15. Harriet Young
Thank you all for reading.